Below (↓scroll down↓) are all the different details Parker’s Valeting Service provides. If you have any queries or would like to book a valet please call Mike on 07751 883056.
Key to prices:
£– = Standard Cars
£– = Large estates, Small M.P.Vs & 4x4s
£– = Large M.P.Vs & 4X4s
Vans, other – £30 per hour
•Times are approximate and may over run.
•Prices updated March 2021.
For more intense exterior or interior cleaning than the valets below please go to the Valets page
If you can’t see a service you require or would like to add a service to a detail, eg fabric roof deep clean and treat, then please go to the Extras page.
**With regular valeting.
***I accept no responsibility for subsequent electrical or mechanical problems after any engine bay work.
Please see terms & conditions before booking.
Interior Detail £160 £190 £220 6-8 hours
Ideal for the vehicle that requires a really deep interior clean
• Brush, airline & vacuum throughout
• Deep clean all interior plastics, pedals & rubber mats
• Interior plastics dressed with a satin, UV protectant dressing
• Interior glass cleaned
• Clean seat belts
• Deep shampoo upholstery, headlining & deep clean & condition leather
• Interior glass cleaned
• + Option to add deodorisation & sanitisation to remove germs & bad odours, e.g. mould, bacteria & dog/smoking smells – £20
Exterior Detail – Stage 1 – £160 £190 £220 6-8 hours
A high quality exterior detail with full paint decontamination, a machine polish and ceramic wax applied
• Deep clean wheels, tyres & arches
• Pre-wash bodywork with snowfoam
• Deep clean & dress door, boot & fuel cap shuts
• Wash bodywork
• Tar spots removed
• Bodywork chemically & mechanically decontaminated
• Bodywork lightly machine polished or one step paint correction depending on paint condition
• Tyre walls dressed
• Rubber, plastic trim & wheel arches dressed with a satin, UV protectant dressing
• Paint waxed with Angelwax Enigma – a ceramic wax that has significant self-cleaning properties, combined with outstanding gloss & durability of 12 months plus** Note: ENGIMA SHAMPOO & ENIGMA QED will be used in future Exteriors for 12 months after ENIGMA WAX application
• Exterior glass cleaned
• Wheel faces waxed with a specialist wheel wax
• + Optional engine bay dry or deep cleaned (your choice) and dressed*** – £25
Exterior Detail – Stage 2 – £200 £230 £260 7½-10½ hrs
A full paint restoration which includes the Exterior Detail – Stage 1 but replaces the machine polish/one step correction with two steps of paint correction (a machine compound followed by a machine polish) to remove the majority/all of scratches/fading.